Thursday 1 March 2012

Fabulous Kitchen Corner Display

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm so excited to be sharing my design expertise, experiences, projects, and tips with you.  Recently, I worked on my clients main floor.  She purchased a resale, and as you can see the cabinetry is typical builder with function and form at its minimum.  The wall adjacent to the right side of fridge is unused and lacks design flare. 
 
Extending the cabinetry has increased storage space and by adding my clients fabulous find (brackets used for the shelves)  from her trip to the flea market has created a beautiful and stylish focal point where her collectibles and other accessories can be displayed. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carmela! Welcome to blog land. I love the French Country kitchen you worked on! Will check back here soon!

    Sandy xox

    ReplyDelete